Paterson City Hall Main Entrance and Plaza Rehabilitation

Description: The City Hall building was built in 1896 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on March 10, 1995. It was designed by the New York firm Carrere and Hastings in 1894, and is modeled after the Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) in Lyon, France, capital of the silk industry in Europe. Project included removal, restoration and installation of Main Entrance’s Stone work, granite steps, plaza pavers, electrical and drainage.

Owner City of Paterson, NJ